let me infrom something first.
FZ FZ FZ FZ (recess) SV KM KM KM KM
according to what you all know...i do not take physics for SPM.
of course i do not study in school for this subject!!!
however~the first four periods are physics!!oh my goodness~!!!!
i was totally free for 2.20hours!
i walked around the class~out of class~
and chit chat with my friends~
but puan siti abaisiyah!
she asked me do not sit with my friends since i do not take
physics and dun disturb other students!
i am disturbance!!!!!!shit her la!
after that we have 1 hour of sej talk...
the teacher was totally crazy because
he shouted at the students who sit at the back and mention "kurang ajar"!
he said students were no manner,
but why he spoke out that kind of words?!
even though i have four periods of chemistry~
but the teacher did not come.
means?we were free for the last 3 periods~
however ,we have been asked to do
questions(excercises).......but i did not finish all of it.......no mood>.<
back from school,after having lunch and bathed,
i straight away went to the bed for a short sleep.
actually i had set the time at 5.00pm so that i can wake up ,
however~the clock did not function
(actually i stopped it and continue my sleeping),hehe
and i woke up at 7.00pm...oh my goodness.....hehe
today i totally do not study anything and no homework to do too.....
mood is not good and so i cant initiate myself to do anything....haiz
today can consider as a meaningless day....sigh.......
14/7/2009
10.42pm