sometimes,i feel that i lost myself,
i dunno whether i really know what am i doing.
i am very comfuse.
i can't make any decision once i facing problems.
my mind will become blank,
i can't think any solution to solve it.
but,there is a method.
i open my room window,
looking far away from it.
there is a moutain ,
erm~i think is about 3km from the window.
at that moment.
i feel something that can't be describe.
i think can use a word to describe it~peace~
late of night~towards the light~
i can only see the moutain~and road lights~
just like firelies~
shining in front of my eyes~
(actually its not shine laXD)
that second~i release my mind~
i think deeply of so many things ,
think 'bout past~present~and also future~
i can't deny the past~because its happened.
my present?i am doing my best(sometimes only)
and my future?~i can't imagine too clear or far~
what can i do is do the best for the present~
make the future perfect.....isit?am i right?

time past like the flowing of water ,
i close the window~
lie on my bed,
think deeply~then i realise~i am sleeping~haha

my words:
ppl who lost him or herself can be found back their soul if there is a peace of mind in their live^^

3/1/2009
12.37am