Last few days,
i went back my gramma house at Labu,N.Sembilan.
the aim we went back is to visit
my bro that work at my uncle shop,
at noon,we felt bore and some of them
went to Seremban to buy gold .
i feteched my bro to Pekan Labu to cut his hair..
i rided the auto-motorbike and went there
by using shortcut.
along the road,there are many beautiful scenery ...
here are the pictures that i had taken..enjoy..

water fall from the upper to lower stair
fishes jump up and down..up and down

when i fetched my bro back to my gramma house,
we saw a train with cases past through ...
i quickly took out my handphone to take down this picture..
it moved so fast...luckily i can took this picture..sweat

how you feel when you are looking at this picture?
it just like a very very straight potrait..
a train track...

the end of the road ...sky blue...moutain green...

there is a rumah papan with legs is built at the area
of kampung orang melayu,Labu..N.sembilan.
(i do not know whether this house got people live or not)

i feel very relax while looking
at this strait with oil palm tree along the
road...