today i asked my mum to teach me driving,
actually i want to learn parking.i am very weak in parking,
or can say i never park my car before....
so i must learn it~
last time,hmm..i mean since this year April,my parents taught me how to drive.
at the beginning~i am really stupid..
really can say like that..because i cant control the car well.
i always made the car stopped its engine and i need to start again...really sweat
now...i had already go to kursus and wanna take undang-undang on this wednesday..
even though i still need to wait until next year(when i am 17) to learn car driving,
but i ask my mum to teach me first to prevent i fail when i have my driving test!hehe
hmm....my mum said i always cant control the car well when it becomes slower.
she said i will only speed on the highway ~yea~
maybe~because i always drive above 100km/jam on the highway when going back to my granma house.sweat...
this wednesday i will sit for the undang-undang JPJ...
i really hope that i can past (means can do correct more than 42/50 questions)
otherwise i need to re-test and pay RM50 for the second test...
really waste the money if i cant past...
many people can also past...why not me?!
so i must past to prove that i really study for the undang-undang book.
if ...i say if...if i really cant past...i need to take out money from my own saving already!
cant!i wun let this thing happen on myself!!!
wouldn't!!!i promise!....~~